Tuesday, December 10, 2013

DEC7TH


I am super excited to be back in photography and have some exciting changes on their way!


When my little girl was just a few months old, I met some really wonderful mommas. They share a lot of the things in common with me that are important to us as parents and have been a great support system during the tough and sleepless nights of a toddler teething! As I have gotten to know them over this past year, I have come to know them as super moms! It is truly an inspiration to be surrounded by these mommas in my community. 

I was honored to photograph their precious kiddos this past week. What an awesome way to dive back into my business! 

love, Paulina 


A N Y A










 S A R A H  G.







K R I S T E N



 S A R A H  D.





No comments:

Post a Comment